Monday, April 20, 2015

Laura and Doug are Getting Married! - Jacksonville FL Engagement Photographer

Bobby and I are beyond excited for our (wedding vendor) friends, Laura and Doug with Take One Productions! For the first time ever in a couple of years now, we are going to be at a wedding as GUESTS!!! We are beyond stoked to go to a wedding and just have a good time and celebrate/party with our friends. No work involved but just enjoying a cocktail or two and dancing the night away :)

I just checked their wedding website, and it makes my heart full to find the engagement photos I took for them on the site. We cannot wait to celebrate this couple's love for each other! It had also been fun shopping for a dress and shoes for their wedding! Yay that I don't have to wear my standard black pants and black top at a wedding for once :)

Here's the link to Laura and Doug's engagement session from last Fall!

http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2014/12/laura-and-dougs-engagement-session.html


 photo Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 11.19.33 PM_zpsdqh5fxvn.png



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...